15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Dark Cloud's tools

To contact us Click HERE
To contact us Click HERE
Who ever played to a game called Dark Cloud? It was my first game for PS2 and I remember that I found it on a demo-disc. Recently I saw a video that show the beta version of this game, much different from the final version, so I developed an unpacker for this game to see if some old data was keep (and yes, I founded some "old" data) that I want to share.
The files required to use the unpacker are data.dat and data.hd2, and you can get them from the disk/iso. I found a lot of models (in MDS format), another data.hd2 that seems to point an old version of the game, gdata_e3.edt_ that seem a file from the E3 demo, some test files and a setting file from the Map Editor of the game! We can found also some scripts, for example I found the scripts of the boss in export\dun with .cfg extension. Other scripts are located to export\dun\cloth with .clo extension. Also in each folder of export\gedit we can found a lot of scripts in .cfg format, like mapinfo.cfg and sound.cfg. A lot of .img files can be found, a container for TM2 format. Also some files with "_" can be found, like _dunmenu.pak, maybe unused stuff that was left. If someone is interested to the hacking of this game write here, I can give an help :).

Download White Cloud and Light Cloud

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder